Want to be part of the Leukemia Cup Regatta?
Now you have the chance to compete!
We are offering crew spots to the top 6 fundraisers that help us meet and exceed our goal. In order to collect donations and become one of the six crew members you must register, join our team, and make your own donation page.
1. Click the “Join A Team” button on Team CBC/J World’s Fundraising page.
2. Setup an account and create your own fundraising page as part of Team CBC/J World.
3. Search for event under zip code 21401 and select Annapolis Leukemia Cup Regatta.
4. Click Join A Team and press continue. When asked for Team Name enter Chesapeake Boating Club.
5. Enter the remaining info and START FUNDRAISING!
6. Click on the “Tell Your Friends” link in the top right corner to help share your message.
…if you don’t wish to participate as a crew member you can simply click on the “Donate” link on our team fundraising page.
Join us for two great parties and donate to the special cause then! AYC hosts a Summer Gala and Auction, themed “Seersucker & Linen” on Friday May 29th. The Regatta begins off the shores of the EYC at 10 am on Saturday. In addition to the Regatta on Saturday, a “J80 Luncheon & Fun Race”, which recognizes survivors and patients in the local community will be held at noon (invitation only). EYC rounds out the festivities with the EYC Rock The Dock Cure Party and BBQ (awards announced) on Saturday after the Regatta. Enjoy live music by Swamp Donkey New Grass and partake in a few adult beverages – Gosling Rum Swizzle & Luge. The public is invited to attend both social events and view the Regatta…Spectator boats to be announced.