Interested in Employment?
We are looking to hire a full-time Fleet Manager. This individual will run the day to day operations of our 26-boat fleet, sell new memberships, problem solve, and work effectively as a team leader to provide a high-quality product and experience for our members.
- Knowledge of both sailing and powerboating – docking, navigation, rules of the road, boat handling, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude – trouble shooting, diagnosis, minor repairs, coordinating with contractors to ensure repairs are made in a timely manner.
- Customer service oriented – friendly and approachable for potential and existing members, helpful and positive in any situation.
For more information or to apply, please either stop by our office or email us at email@example.com.
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team for the 2021 boating season. As a dockhand, you will support our day to day operations, ensure our boats are kept clean and presentable, and interact with clients on a regular basis. No experience necessary, we only ask that you are motivated and willing to learn!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular cleaning on our fleet of power and sailboats.
- Provide customer service to current and prospective members.
- Assist management with various tasks related to boat maintenance, facilities upkeep, or office work as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No prior marine experience necessary, but is a plus.
- Motivated and willing to work hard to complete tasks as needed.
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment.
To apply, please stop by our office to pick up an application, or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
J Port Annapolis is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. J Port Annapolis makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.