Interested in Employment?
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team for the 2022 boating season. As a dockhand, you will support our day to day operations, ensure our boats are kept clean and presentable, and interact with clients on a regular basis. No experience necessary, we only ask that you are motivated and willing to learn!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular cleaning on our fleet of power and sailboats.
- Provide customer service to current and prospective members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No prior marine experience necessary, but is a plus.
- Motivated and willing to work hard to complete tasks as needed.
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment.
To apply for a position as a dockhand, fill out our online application.
J Port Annapolis is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. J Port Annapolis makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.